Get in the Game Production Sale
Vermillion College, March 19, 2022 – Vermillion, AB
By clicking the registration button you agree to the following terms of the sale.
2022 Canadian Made Bucking Horses, Get in the Game Production Sale.
Buyer Terms and Conditions:
- Method of payment E-Transfer/ Wire Transfer or credit card only (Master Card and/ or Visa) and GST will be applied to all purchases. 3% Fee will be charged to all Credit Card payments used to purchase.
- All registered buyers identifying “Credit Card” as a form of payment will need to provide the card number the day of purchase for a preauthorization deposit.
- The buyer has a responsibility to examine a horse carefully before they bid on it. If you have any concerns about conformation faults or defects, size, attitude, stall manners, riding ability or anything else, check it before you bid.
- The Sale Management, auctioneers and employees act as agents for the seller, but assume no liability for either buyer or seller.
- All responsibility and guarantees are between the buyer and seller.
- Canadian Buyers assume all expenses and risks on horses after they have been sold, US buyers assume all expenses once the horse has a negative coggins test result. Sellers are responsible for the cost of the coggins and international paperwork.
- US Buyers are responsible for the cost of the brokerage fee and transport cost to Billings, MT if transport arrangements are required. The transport charge to Billings, MT will be charged and collected at time of purchase.
- The highest bidder of the horse via bidding in person, online, phone, text or pre bidding will be the winning bid of the horse.
- If you are bidding on a consigned sale horse it is expected the bid is made in good faith and you the bidder/buyer you will assume all responsibility the horse; including full payment, GST.
- Purchased horses will not change hands until animal has been paid for in full to BP Auction Sales or directly to the seller.
- The correct manifest must be completed with correct information, via brand or no brand, upon pick up of horse.
- All horses must go through online sale absolutely no alley trading
- The accuracy and information of the catalogue pages is the sole responsibility of the consignor.
- GST will be charged on all sales and a 3% Credit Charge will charge if this is a form of payment.